A new approach is proposed for solving problems of nonlinear interaction of focused beams in anisotropic crystals. The approach is based on the use of the methods of the theory of Green's functions. The solution obtained in the fixed-field approximation for the converted wave is extended to the case of the second-harmonic generation in the strongly nonlinear generation regime.
1. V.A. Fock, Problems of Diffraction and Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves. Sovetskoye Radio, Moscow (1970), p. 517.
2. S.M. Rytov, Yu.A. Kravtsov, and V.A. Tatarskii, Introduction to Statistical Radio of Physics, Nauka, Moscow (1978), Vol. 2, pp. 463.
3. V.G. Dmitriev and L.V. Tarasov, AppliedNonlinear Optics, Radio i svyaz’, Moscow (1982), pp. 352.
4. F.V. Bunkin, Zh. Eksp. Teor. Fiz., No. 2, 338–346 (1957).
5. L. Felsen and N. Markuvits, Radiation and Scattering of Waves [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1978), Vol. 2, pp. 555.
6. A.L. Butakov and V.O. Troitskii, Izv. Vyssh. Ushebn. Zaved., SSSR, Ser. Fiz. VINITI, No. 932–B87, September 2, 1987.
7. V.O. Troitskii, Izv. Vyssh. Ushebn. Zaved. SSSR, Ser. Fiz. VINITI No. 6855-B87, September 24, 1987.