A formula expressing the phase profile of a two-dimensional light field in terms of its intensity distribution for a monochromatic coherent light beam is derived based on the Radon transform of generalized functions.
1. Kh.A. Ferverda, Inverse Problems in Optics (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1984).
2. Т.I. Kuznetsova, Usp. Fiz. Nauk 154, No. 4 677–690 (1988).
3. M.R. Teague, J. Opt. Soc. Amer. 73, No. 11 1434–1441 (1983).
4. Т.I. Kuznetsova, Kvant. Electron. 15, No. 9 1921–1922 (1988).
5. I.M. Gel'fand, М.I. Graev, and N.Ya. Vilenkin, Integral Geometry and Related Problems in the Theory of Representations (Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1962).