A comparative method of two wave probing for laser beam fluctuations investigation has been developed experimentally. One of the waves has been partly absorbed by water steam in a turbulent atmosphere. It has been found that laser beam fluctuations spectral power was periodically modulated. The data obtained have been explained by transportation peculiarities of water steam in a turbulent atmosphere.
1. A.S. Gurvitch Radioteknika i Electronika, 13, 1923 (1968).
2. N.A. Armand, A.O. Izyumov and A.V. Sokolov Radioteknika i Electronika, 16, 1333 (1971).
3. R.I. Kurbatova, I.M. Fuks and L.I. Sharapov Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radiofiz. 29, No. 2, 237 (1986).
4. E.R. Milyutin and G.M. Samelson Radiotekhnika, 72 (1986).
5. P.M. Gusack and S.S. Michailovsky Pribory i technika experimenta 162 (1987).
6. V.I. Tatarsky Wave Propagation in a Turbulent Atmosphere (Nauka, Moscow, 1967).
7. V.E. Zuev Signals and Noise in Laser Ranging (Radio i Svyaz, Moscow, 1985).
8. V.A. Banakh and V.L. Mironov Lidar Propagation in a Turbulent Atmosphere (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1986).