The result of integrated experimental studies of the atmospheric boundary layer, performed with the help of a Ranan scattering lidar, an aerosol lidar, acoustic radar, and an airborne laboratory, are presented. the relation between the vertical distributions of the temperature, humidity, and aerosol is studied. The auto- and crosscorrelation coefficients of the parameters are found. The results presented illustrate the possibility of an integrated approach to the study of meteorological and optical parameters of the boundary layer.
1. L.T. Matveev, The Course on General Meteorology. Atmospheric Physics (Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad, 1976).
2. V.E. Zuev, Opt.-Mekhan. Prom-st’, No. 3, 45 (1986).
3. N.P. Krasnenko, Acoustic Sensing of the Atmosphere (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1986).
4. B.D. Belan, Instrumentation for Remote Sensing of the Atmosphere, Tomsk Affiliate of Sibirian Branch of the USSR Acad. Sci., Tomsk (1987).
5. Yu.F. Arshinov, S.M. Bobrovnikov, V.E. Zuev, et al., Appl. Opt., 22, No. 19, 2984 (1983).
6. Yu.S. Balin, G.S. Bairashin V.V. Burkov, et al., Problem-Oriented, Measuring-Computational Complexes (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1986).