The sensitivity, the "memory" characteristic, and the light characteristic obtained in recording signal-pulse images ~0.15 mm in diameter and λ=567 nm with a supervidicon were determined experimentally. It is concluded that there exists an optimal intensity of the recorded image.
1. A. Wick Robert, Appl. Opt., 26, No. 16, 3210 (1987).
2. N.V. Zamyatin, V.M. Klimkin, G.V. Fedotova, and S.D. Chikurov, Opt. Atmos., 2, No. 6, 665 (1988).
3. N.V. Zamyatin, V.M. Klimkin, and S.D. Chikurov, Opt. Atmos., 1, No. 3, 104 (1988).
4. M.M. Butslov, B.M.Stepanov, and S.D.Fanchenko, Image-Converter Tubes and their Applications in Scientific Research (Nauka, Moscow 1978).
5. A.V.Petrakov and B.M.Kharitonov, High-Precision Television Complexes for Measuring Fast Processes (Atomizdat, Moscow. 1979).