A simple electrical model of atmospheric optical transfer function is realized by RC-units. Utilization of electrical equivalent allows to visualize in real time image distortions inserted by the atmosphere with the parameter change.
1. K.Ya. Kondrat’yev, O.I. Smoktii and V.V. Kozoderov, Influence of the Atmosphere on Investigations of Natural Resources from Space (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1985).
2. V.N. Ovechkin, Determination of the Atmospheric Modulation Transfer Function Taking into1Account Scattering and Turbulent Properties of Media, Izv. Vyssh: : Uchebn. Zaved.Ser. Geodezia i Aerofotos’emka, No. 4, 81 (1985).
3. Computers in Optical Research, Ed. by B. Frieden (Mir, Moscow, 1983).
4. Y.J. Kaufman, Atmospheric Effect on Spatial Resolution of Surface Imagery, Appl. Optics, 23, No. 22, 4164 (1984).
5. V.A. Selivanov, Remote Sensing of the Earth’s Surface in the UV Region, Investigations of the Earth from Space, No. 1, 111 (1988).
6. V.P. Budak, G.A. Melnikov, V.I. Savenkov, and V.P. Fedosov, Small Angle Modification of the Spherical Harmonics Method IX-th Plenum of the Workshop on Oceanic Optics. Oceanic and Atmospheric Optics. (GOI, Leningrad, 1984).
7. F.R. Riewe and A.E.S. Green, Ultraviolet Aureole around a Source at a Finite Distance, Applied Optics, 17, No. 12, 1923 (1978).