Some results of the investigations of multicolor laser based on the use of a nonlinear crystal and dyes pumped by the copper vapor laser radiation are presented in the paper. The laser transmitter described was designed for the use in a huge combined lidar with the mirror of 2 m diameter. The working wavelengths of the laser are 510.6 nm, 578.6 nm, 654.0 nm and 271.2 nm. The emission power at the first three wavelengths is not less than 1 W. The maximum mean power at green and yellow lines exceed 30 W. The red line emission power was about 9 W, while the UV line power is about 0.9 W.
1. V.V. Zuev and O.A. Romanovskiĭ, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk., 45, No. 6, 988 (1986).
2. I.E. Naats, The Inverse Problem Method in Atmospheric Optics, (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1986).
3. Yu.F. Arshinov, S.M. Bobrovnikov, et al. in: Proc. Intern. Conf. "Lasers 82", New Orleans, 788 (1982).
4. E.D. Hinkley [Ed.], Laser Monitoring of the Atmosphere, Springer-Verlag, No. 4 (1976) [Russian translation] (Mir, Moscow, 1979).
5. A.N. Soldatov and V.I. Solomonov, Gas-Discharge Lasers on Self-Limited Transitions Metal Vapors (Nauka, Novosibirsk, 1985).
6. E.N. Kuzminova and S.E. Potapov, Kvant. Elektron., 8, No. 5, 848 (1979). У
7. J. Smilanskiĭ, G. Erez, A. Kerman and L.A. Levin, Opt. Commun., 30, No. 1, 136 (1979).
8. R.S. Anderson, Proc. Int. Conf. "Lasers USA, 17 (1979).
9. L.V. Masarnovskii, A.N. Soldatov and V.B. Sukhanov, Kvant. Elektron., 6, No. 7, (1979).
10. V.I. Alexeeva, A.L. Butakov, V.N. Kopip, et al. in: Equipment for Remote Sensing of Atmospheric Parameters Tomsk Affiliate of the Siberian Branch of the USSR Academy of Sciences, 99, Tomsk (1987).
11. Yu.P. Polunin and V.S. Troitskii, Kvant. Elektron., 14, No. 11, 2249 (1987).